- Affiliated to the University of Mumbai,
- Approved by Council of Architecture, New Delhi
- Recognized by the Government of Maharashtra & DTE, Maharashtra
First Year Bachelor of Architecture
- The Candidate should be an Indian National;
- Candidate must have obtained a valid NATA score (NATA is conducted by Council of Architecture since 2006, for all the details regarding NATA 2020, Kindly visit the website www.nata.in / www.nata.nic.in;
Passed (10+2) scheme of Examination and obtained at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also at least 50% in aggregate of the (10+2) level examination.
- Passed (10+3) Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Note: Eligibility criteria as Decided by Directorate of Technical education and Council of Architecture from time to time. For more information kindly visit www.coa.gov.in and cetcell.mahacet.org.
Our course is as follows
|Choice Code||Course Name
- Hostel facility available for Boys & Girls separately.
- Bus facility available from Alibag, Poynad / Pezari, Pen, Uran, Karjat, Khopoli, Kamothe, Kalamboli, Kharghar & Panvel.
Admission Enquiry Numbers: 9987536670, 9082330168, 9372726276